What does it cost your business when your sales, referral, and customer relationships aren’t smooth and consistent with each and every customer contact?
How many sales are lost each month because the customer doesn’t see you as having the solution to what they think their problem is.
- You have the best products and services, why aren’t qualified, prospective clients lined up and taking a number to work with you?
- You have achieved massive successes, so why do you find yourself constantly answering prospects’ questions to prove your mettle in the market you know so well?
- You’ve managed to build a solid, successful business, so when do you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor instead of the day-to-day decisions of your business requiring more and more of your time?
- You love your business, you love your family. Why do you have to make so many decisions that take away from your quality time with your loved ones to satisfy the needs of your business and clients?
- You’ve dedicated years building your business only to see newer or larger competition chiseling away at your market share. Why aren’t you able to convey your message in a way that differentiates your company, products or services more clearly to your market?
- Your customers love you and your business, but it takes more and more effort to keep up with it all. How much difference would it make if you knew the right systems and processes that would make your life easier, reduce your workload, and keep your customers feeling special and loved (oh, and increase average sales per customer at the same time)?
- Developing solutions to these common challenges are just some of the advantages Tim Johnson delivers to brand your business as unique within your market. It didn’t just happen… Tim learned the hard way by building several successful businesses and working as a general contractor and investor.
- Tim’s success ended up consuming more and more of his life. His business couldn’t run without him, so instead of spending weekends with his family, like his employees did, he was clocking 100-hour weeks and missing his kid’s ballgames.
- He began searching for solutions to streamline his operations, to fix the “holes” in his staffing, sales and marketing processes, and implemented automated systems and processes that made sure his clients had the same experience, consistently, time and time again.
- As a result, Tim saw his business grow by double digits while cutting his workload by two thirds. No wonder other business owners began asking him to share what he was doing that had made all the difference.
- Tim realized there were plenty of Smart, Talented, Unique, People In Demand! (S.T.U.P.I.D.!), who were the unknown experts in their space, their companies had the solutions their market craved but were simply not getting that message through, or they were not able to handle the new prospect-client relationship path consistently enough to attract and retain more customers, and continuously raise the lifetime customer value of each and every one.
The result is Tim’s S.O.L.D. “Business Reboot” Process:
“What would YOUR business look like, operate like and perform like if you could rewrite the book today, based on your own years of experience and understanding and with the guidance of someone who has ‘been there, done that’ with dozens of other businesses of all sizes and types?”
- Tim’s unique approach literally automates business growth for your business, your own personal wealth building and lifestyle options, and your entire customer acquisition and development process by clarifying your message, increasing average and lifetime sales and helping your entire team master your business development demands… FOR You.
- This process allows you to step back and focus on working ON your business, instead of spending countless hours working IN your business. The bottom line difference to your business is direct and specific ROI. The value of the quality time and lifestyle options this gives you is immeasurable.
- Today, Tim both provides direct consulting and training for forward-thinking business owners and entrepreneurs through his proprietary S.O.L.D. “Business Reboot” Process. Some are also chosen to participate in his 1% Club Board of Directors, comprised of top business specialists and experts in efficiency, systems and processes, marketing and profitability and within specific market segments.
- Known as “The Biz Dev Guy”, Tim is certified as a Digital Marketer Partner, authored 7 Best Selling Books (with his next book “S.T.U.P.I.D. People Sell More.” debuting in 2017), appears regularly on ABC, NBC, FOX and CBS, and has shared the stage with global industry leaders at venues like West Point. He was most recently named as a key speaker in the Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club. You can see his video here https://youtu.be/PiA0bo41bc4